Most people will find belly fat so annoying, because it is hard to lose. There are lots of factor that cause someone to have belly fat, but the number one factor is your lifestyle. If you already try so hard to lose them and you still haven't satisfied with the result, dont lose hope yet. Probably you're doing it the wrong way.
So what are the correct way to lose belly fat? These are tips on how to lose belly fat, which we resume from one of the article on web-articles. The title is "Essential Guide to Lose Belly Fat"
- Avoid Junk Food. Because junk food have a high Glucose. It will increase the glucose level in your blood which will decrease your body capacity of burning fat. And for the carbohydrate intake, try to take as many as possible from fruit and vegetable.
- Avoid having late-night-snacks. Because in night time you dont do a lot of activity. So your body will directly change the excessive glucose into fat.
- Avoid alcohol. Now, there are still a lot of arguments about whether alcohol can make your belly becomes fat, or not. But avoiding alcohol is also good for your health.
- Move a lot. It is believed that by doing lots of activity is more effective in burning belly fat rather than running and jogging, even sit-ups.
- Sports. Sports that combines with martial arts movements - like kickboxing, karate, or kungfu - are highly effective in burning belly fat.